Skip to main content

What Can The Conscious Crete Community Do For You?

 Is This Really A Community?

The essence of community is best depicted by the Tibetan symbol for thunderbolt in the picture below. In this image, each figure holds the left hand up, in an attitude of receiving and the right hand down, in an attitude of giving.

All the individuals taking part in the circle make an unique contribution to create a unified and vital whole, a whole greater that each individual itself. 

 

 

 

For me this is the essence of community.

Putting together our skills and energy in order to create a greater whole that can be beneficial to all of us.

In my past life as an international negotiator we spoke about making the pie bigger in order to be able to share it with everyone around the table.

Community is not only about giving as it is not only about receiving either. It is really about this balance between giving and receiving.

 My proposal to you is that we keep creating TOGETHER this vibrant community.

 What Made Last Year Special - Some Statistics

Many things on Facebook are only empty words without any consequences…this is not the case of our community. This is what happened in 2022 in a nutshell:

  •  More than 10 Gatherings in person
  • Conscious Crete events touched more than 100 people live in the last 6 months of the year
  • Members found friendship and support thanks to this group
  • Abandoned animals found new homes thanks to our members’ generosity and care
  • A podcast where Jan Diringer gets to talk with the members of our community 
  • We have already 279 members who subscribed to our new Free Conscious Crete Newsletter

Why Beach Parties?

Dancing, singing and meditation go together. That is why each time I facilitated a Nataraj meditation and invited a DJ  (Ed Pike, Bart) or a mantra singing group (Agapi Kirtan Ensamble).

 They get together so well that magic can easily happen. This is what happened for me at each of these events.

What is the magic of a dancing meditation?

I want to confess that I facilitated and participated in the OSHO Nataraj meditation (the dancing meditation) maybe 100 times but none of those times was so ecstatic like during our Beach Parties.

We danced together in meditation and something of the miraculous of the place opened to all of us. 

Out of a sudden we were not separate dancers anymore but a unique energy together with the stars in the sky and the water caressing our feet. The whole universe opened to us and in that space healing of old wounds was made possible.

And this was not only my feeling as the kind testimonials from after the party can easily show:

 

Thank you thank you thank you!!! what a beautiful event, we really enjoyed it and can’t wait to connect with you all again - Victoria Baghdian

 

Thank you so much about the event!! The dancing meditation was amazing.And it was so interesting to meet people all over the world! What a rich group we have here! So blessed to be part of it and these experiences -Milja Minea

Thank you so much for organizing the event, it was the first time I experienced ecstatic dance - I definitely want to do it again ! This event motivated me to get back on Facebook and finally join Conscious Crete that I've heard so much of for the past year. Hope to see you next time!  Maggie Pod

 

 



Family Constellations – Because We Are A Family

I was looking for an opportunity to share this very healing method for some time when I got the idea of the End of the Year Celebration.

I wanted to provide a safe space to heal our deepest wounds so that we can enter 2023 a bit lighter, a bit more joyous.

And it was an amazing experience as you can see in the testimonials below. 

For me it was a sign that I have to share more this method so if you are interested to find out more check out my article dedicated to Family Constellations by clicking here and the schedule of events by clicking here.

For me it was special PRECIOUS as I got the chance to experience Dana's outstanding skills as a facilitator for family constellation. I only can highly recommend everybody to work with her! Dana's sensitive, calm and thoroughly authentic and loving way of guiding a group through intense experiences is amazing! I also want to express my gratitude to all participants in the family constellation, for their love and their willingness to open their hearts and embody certain energies and roles. -Christin Lindner

Dana worked methodically from the very beginning, with obvious confidence, absolutely possessing all the steps and their exact timing. She guided us softly, very gently, with respect and discretion. I left with a deep sense of relief, love, care, justice, tenderness, gratitude and ultimately Peace, for myself and all beings! Isn’t this what every human needs?-  Elizabeth Damaruki Devi Verouli

 

Singing With Agape Kirtan

I invited the Agape Kirtan to sing at out beach party because of the amazing energy that the great lady Elizabeth Damarruki Devi exults.

 

 


It was the first time for me to hear them sing. It went directly to my heart and opened it wide. Tears of gratitude came at the thought that I could take part in making something like this happen.

And again…it was not only me…here is a testimonial from our End of the Year Cellebration with Family Constellations and Agapi Kitran


Kirtan Session with Elizabeth Damaruki Devi Verouli beautiful solo at the end was so touching and light-filled, thanks to all the Kirtan ensemble! -Christin Lindner


Who Is Speaking?


I am Dana Haridasi ILIESCU - by now most of you know me as the main 'agitator' behind the Conscious Crete Movement. I am the organiser of most of these events and also the first blessed participant to them.
I am also the editor of the Conscious Crete Newsletter.

I am a stress management coach, family constellations facilitator and artist among many others. I used to be a climate policy maker and international negotiator before life showed me that it had different plans for me.

 If you would like to know all my story and my methods check me out at www.dana-iliescu.com.

If you are interested in experiencing a family constellation, check out the schedule of events here.

 


Comments