Skip to main content

Tomorrow Never Comes - Talk of the Month

 This month I have picked out a very short talk (only 3 minutes) by a modern Indian mystic OSHO.

 I am coming more and more to the realization that if you can say what you want in a few words then there is usually a lot of truth in it.





Our minds are so busy reliving the past or anticipating the future to the point that between these two extremes we miss the journey of life itself because life is always happening HERE and  NOW.

We are going through life in such a hurry that we never  allow ourselves the rest to sit back and enjoy the ride with the beauty that is presenting to us at every moment.

Or to put it in other words, life with all its possibilities is constantly knocking on our door but we are never there.

In my own life, I try as much as possible to stay in the present moment. I find myself easily distracted so the exercise is just to observe this and make a conscious choice of returning to the NOW. 

Enjoy the talk ! I wish you all a wonderful month with many NOW moments.



Much Love,

Jan

Who Is speaking?

My name is Jan Diringer and I live on this beautiful island of Crete since 2021. I work as a life coach and as a cook for groups in workshops.

My biggest interest is self-development and my biggest goal is to perceive reality for a moment without looking through the lenses of my conditioning. I love to help people who want to reach their potential.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talk of the Month - Mooji

  This month Mooji     Why Ask? “Who Am I” Mooji is a spiritual teacher born in Jamaica, now living in Portugal and giving Satsag all over the world.   It is a great pleasure for me to listen to him, I love his humour.   What I particularly like about this talk is that he answers the question "Who am I" in words that I can understand.   My life is dedicated to this question.  However, I have the feeling that in order to find out who I am, I first have to find out what I'm not.   I've been walking the path of self-awareness and self-knowledge for years now and whenever I thought I'd found myself, I quickly realized that it was just another layer of what I was not.   The older I get, the more I realize that the path and the wanderer are constantly changing, but that which observes the two remains the same.   I wish you much joy and knowledge while listening   Virtual hug and lots of love   Jan       Who Is speaking? My name is