Skip to main content

Tomorrow Never Comes - Talk of the Month

 This month I have picked out a very short talk (only 3 minutes) by a modern Indian mystic OSHO.

 I am coming more and more to the realization that if you can say what you want in a few words then there is usually a lot of truth in it.





Our minds are so busy reliving the past or anticipating the future to the point that between these two extremes we miss the journey of life itself because life is always happening HERE and  NOW.

We are going through life in such a hurry that we never  allow ourselves the rest to sit back and enjoy the ride with the beauty that is presenting to us at every moment.

Or to put it in other words, life with all its possibilities is constantly knocking on our door but we are never there.

In my own life, I try as much as possible to stay in the present moment. I find myself easily distracted so the exercise is just to observe this and make a conscious choice of returning to the NOW. 

Enjoy the talk ! I wish you all a wonderful month with many NOW moments.



Much Love,

Jan

Who Is speaking?

My name is Jan Diringer and I live on this beautiful island of Crete since 2021. I work as a life coach and as a cook for groups in workshops.

My biggest interest is self-development and my biggest goal is to perceive reality for a moment without looking through the lenses of my conditioning. I love to help people who want to reach their potential.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of My Grandparents Who Never Existed and How That Affected Me Without Being Aware

  Joy, tears, more tears, a lot more tears, joy again and inner peace after removing sadness, burden and responsibilities that were never mine. This is the story of a surprise gift received in the form of an online Family Constellation and the impressive healing it brought to me.  The way it all materialised for me is a great example of what you might consider to be coincidence or synchronicity as it happened  just two days after I heard about this method. The Orders Family Constellation facilitators understand certain important ‘orders’ and assist their clients to deal with them accordingly. Within a family, there is an appropriate place for everyone. For example,  ‘parents are “big”, children are “small”.’  There could be disharmony or imbalance if these orders are not followed by family members. Some people might experience emotional issues or even illnesses. Having a Chinese background, this concept is not new for me because the ranking system as I lik...

The Connexion Process: A Great Way To Explore Your Inner Landscape

  What is community connectedness? Community connectedness is the measure of our sense of community – that is, how connected we feel to those around us. Whether it's with a group of friends, a hobby group, a sporting team, our neighbours or an online community, a sense of belonging is what humans require. Broadly defined, “social connectedness” (also referred to as “social connection”) is a state of feeling close (or “connected”) to another person or other people. This includes feeling cared about by others (and caring about others), as well as a feeling of belonging to a group or community. Human beings are ‘social animals’. Our relationships with others contribute to feeling good, so it’s important to socially connect with others where we can. Developing healthy social relationships can increase our feelings of happiness, security, belonging and self-worth. Creating bonds with family and friends allows us to feel secure. Sharing positive experiences give us a chance to he...