Skip to main content

Talk of the Month - Mooji

 

This month Mooji 

 

Why Ask? “Who Am I”


Mooji is a spiritual teacher born in Jamaica, now living in Portugal and giving Satsag all over the world.

 It is a great pleasure for me to listen to him, I love his humour.

 What I particularly like about this talk is that he answers the question "Who am I" in words that I can understand.

 My life is dedicated to this question.  However, I have the feeling that in order to find out who I am, I first have to find out what I'm not.

 

I've been walking the path of self-awareness and self-knowledge for years now and whenever I thought I'd found myself, I quickly realized that it was just another layer of what I was not.

 

The older I get, the more I realize that the path and the wanderer are constantly changing, but that which observes the two remains the same.

 

I wish you much joy and knowledge while listening

 

Virtual hug and lots of love

 

Jan

 


 

 

Who Is speaking?

My name is Jan Diringer and I live on this beautiful island of Crete since 2021. I work as a life coach and as a cook for groups in workshops.

My biggest interest is self-development and my biggest goal is to perceive reality for a moment without looking through the lenses of my conditioning. I love to help people who want to reach their potential.


Comments