Skip to main content

Let Go of Attachment with Alan Watts, U.G Krishnamurti and Terrence Mc Kenna.

 

Hello Dear Readers,

The last few months have been all about letting go for me. I would love so much to be able to be present in the moment without wanting to capture it. 

I got to understand that letting go is more of an attitude than an active act. 

We can see it very well in children, they let the moments come and go. One moment they're laughing, then they're sad and the next moment  they are already in a different emotional state. They are just flowing with what's there right now.

Just like children, we are also carrying this ability somewhere deep inside, maybe we should try to remember it.

In this month’s talk, three people share their thoughts on this topic: Alan Watts, U.G Krishnamurti and Terrence Mc Kenna.

I hope you can enjoy the talk and it inspires you to let go more.....

Virtual hug and lots of love

 Jan


Who Is speaking?

My name is Jan Diringer and I live on this beautiful island of Crete since 2021. I work as a life coach and as a cook for groups in workshops.

My biggest interest is self-development and my biggest goal is to perceive reality for a moment without looking through the lenses of my conditioning. I love to help people who want to reach their potential.

Comments