Skip to main content

The Talk Of The Month - There Is No Light Without Darkness

This month I have a talk by Alan Watts.

I can not say much about Alan Watts because I have never met him in person. For me it is also getting less and less important to find out things about the person, it is much more about what the person says.
And I can say this talk is mind blowing for me.

His words touched something very deep in me. He says there is no high without low so we should stop fighting the low. There is no light without darkness so we should stop fighting the darkness.


If we could accept that this things come always together we can relax.
We start by accepting that these opposites are separate but in the same moment also the same.


For me this talk has a very deep truth inside which I hope you enjoy it.

Have a wonderful month!


Big Hug and love Jan



Who Is speaking?

My name is Jan Diringer and I live on this beautiful island of Crete since 2021. I work as a life coach and as a cook for groups in workshops.

My biggest interest is self-development and my biggest goal is to perceive reality for a moment without looking through the lenses of my conditioning. I love to help people who want to reach their potential.

Comments